Hotel Amadeus, Dalimilova 10, 130 00 Praha 3. +420 224 238 150 / +420 224 225 790, firstname.lastname@example.org
WHY CHOOSE AMADEUS?
FREE WI-FI THROUGHOUT THE HOTEL
COMLIMENTARY MAP OF PRAGUE CITY CENTRE
PRAGUE AIRPORT TRANSFERS AT FIXED PRICES
GARAGE WITH PLACES FOR 6 CARS
FREE CANCELLATION TILL 24 HOURS BA
CHILD UP TO 5 YEARS OLD FOR FREE
STUDIO AND APARTMENT WITH KITCHENNETTE
Accommodation in Hotel Amadeus Prague
Hotel Amadeus Prague is quiet hotel close to the Prague city centre, easily accessible by public transport, even at night.
Wenceslas Square, Old Town Square and the city centre are easily accessible by public transport within 10 minutes from Hotel Amadeus. You can find map of surroundings at the page location.
Hotel Amadeus offers cheap accommodation in 3 star category. Amadeus consists of two connected buildings with common entrance, reception desk and a terrace. The hotel is a three floor building and the Aparthotel offers apartments, rooms with kitchennette in a five storey building with elevator, some with a balcony.
There are spacious non-smoking rooms and apartments suitable for families, long stays and business travelers. All are equipped with private shower and WC, satellite TV, telephone and Wi-Fi access for free. Studio and family apartments offer a kitchennette with a fridge, stove and cooking utensils.
- Advantageous rates for more nights stay, packages, discount for regular clients.
- Reception desk offers toiletries, beverages, coffee and sweets, it is possible to rent a hair dryer, an iron or a kettle.
- You can pay in CZK and EUR. We accept VISA, EC / MC, AMEX, Diner's Club, JCB.
- Luggage storage room and lockers for valuables are available for hotel clients.
- Your pets are also welcome
- Check in time from 02:00 P.M.
- Check out time till 11:00 A.M.
- Breakfast is served between 7:00 and 10:30 A.M.
- Bicycles can be stored in an enclosed courtyard next to the reception
- We arrange city tours, excursions or tickets
- On the ground floor next to reception there is a double room adapted for disabled clients